MANHATTAN COMPUTER SERVICES is a leading integrated technology solution provider headquartered in the United States. At MANHATTAN COMPUTER SERVICES, we understand that your privacy is an important part of the trust you place in us.
Information You Provide
We collect information you provide when you use our Sites from one or more devices associated with you, or that you provide in any other way, including over the phone or on paper. For example, we may collect your name, work title, email address, postal address, phone number, demographics, payment and order information, user ID, password, and other information you may provide on our Sites, such as when you complete a transaction, register for an account, log in to our Sites, subscribe to or request our services, participate in an event, contest or survey, or contact our customer service representatives.
Information from Other Sources
We may also obtain information about you from other sources and combine that with information we collect either on our Sites or directly from you. As examples, we may obtain demographic data from third-party data providers to better market to you, or we may purchase or lease lists from list brokers to correct or supplement information about you.
Information Automatically Collected - Cookies & Similar Tracking Technologies
When you visit our Sites, some information about your visit is automatically collected, such as your device's operating system, application software, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, peripherals, user log data, Active Directory information, and the websites you visited before and after our Sites. We also collect (directly or via third parties) information about your usage and activity on our Sites, including information about your orders, purchases, and cart activity through essential and non-essential cookies, Web beacons, and similar tracking technologies (collectively, "Cookies").
Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive, our Site or our emails, which we use to provide and improve our Sites and your experience, such as to see which areas and features are popular, count visits to our Sites, understand usage and campaign effectiveness on our Sites and other websites you may visit, and/or tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
We may also use and allow third parties to place Cookies on our Sites to collect information about your online activities over time and across websites, including our Sites and other websites you may visit. We may use this information and other information about you, including order and cart activity information, to try to understand your interests and show you advertising and information about products and services offered by MANHATTAN COMPUTER SERVICES and its partners that may interest you.
Certain third-party ad services may also use information collected via Cookies, as well as your IP address, your ISP, and the browser and device you use to visit our Sites in order to deliver advertising relevant to your interests and to better understand the usage and visitation of our Sites and the other sites tracked by these third parties.
Many Web browsers are set to accept Cookies by default, and only you have the ability to manage your browser settings. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove and reject certain Cookies.
If you delete your Cookies, use a different browser, or buy a new computer, you will need to renew your choices. Please visit the respective privacy policies and/or review the privacy settings of the social networking services you use, to make choices about online advertising on those services. While we and others give you choices described in this Policy, there are many ways Web browser signals and other similar mechanisms can indicate your choice to disable tracking, and we may not be aware of or honor every mechanism.
Although you may opt-out of receiving personalized ads from one network, you may still receive ads from other ad networks you did not opt out of or ads that are not personalized to your interests.
Do Not Track
Some Internet browsers include the ability to transmit “Do Not Track” signals. Since uniform standards for “Do Not Track” signals have not been adopted, MANHATTAN COMPUTER SERVICES does not process or respond to “Do Not Track” signals.
Use of Information We Collect
We may use information collected for purposes described in this Policy or as otherwise disclosed to you on our Sites or in connection with our services. For example, where permitted under applicable law, we may use information that you provide or about you to:
- Provide and deliver products and services you request;
- Administer your account with us;
- Send you transaction information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, product and services information, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- Operate and improve our Sites, products, and services;
- Facilitate the provision of software updates, product support, and other services related to our mobile applications;
- Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- Ask you to take part in research and surveys used to measure our performance and improve our products, services and customer experience;
- Send you catalogs and communicate with you about new contests, promotions and rewards, and upcoming events;
- Provide you with news about products and services offered by MANHATTAN COMPUTER SERVICES and our selected partners;
- Provide you with advertisements based on your interests;
- Provide you with an interactive social media experience that allows you to connect your social networking community to our Sites; and
- Link or combine with other information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs, customize our offerings to those needs and provide you with better service.
In order to process your information, we and the third parties rely on our legitimate interest in providing, securing, customizing, improving, and developing our Sites and services to you, your consent (e.g., marketing), and the need to process your information in order to provide the requested services, and as necessary to comply with any legal obligations, as our legal bases (where required) for processing your information.
The information we collect about you is necessary for the purposes listed above. If you refuse to provide information to us or if you request that we stop processing information about you, we may not be able to provide the same level of service to you.
We may retain your personal data as necessary for the purposes described in this Policy, in accordance with MANHATTAN COMPUTER SERVICES’s record retention practices. When we no longer need your information we will, - unless needed to comply with applicable legal requirements or carry out corporate tasks and achieve business objectives - remove your personal data and/or take steps to anonymize it.
MANHATTAN COMPUTER SERVICES may store and process your information in the United States including allowing access by MANHATTAN COMPUTER SERVICES staff and the third parties identified below. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your information is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy and applicable law.
Sharing Your Information
Ways we may share your information with third parties as follows:
- Third Party Vendors/Service Providers. We may rely on third-party vendors, consultants and other service providers to perform functions on our behalf and under our instructions in order to make our Sites available to you. For example, we may engage vendors/service providers for auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions
- MANHATTAN COMPUTER SERVICES Suppliers and Distributors. We may share your information with suppliers and distributors to MANHATTAN COMPUTER SERVICES for their internal purposes including administrative purposes, as well as to improve performance, products and services; and for purposes relating to proposed or completed transactions facilitated by MANHATTAN COMPUTER SERVICES;
- Business Partners. We may share your information with third parties with whom we do business, including to facilitate your purchase of a product manufactured by a MANHATTAN COMPUTER SERVICES partner, or for their own marketing purposes in compliance with applicable laws and subject to their separate privacy policies;
- Business Reorganization. In connection with or during negotiation of any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Consent. We may share your information for any other purposes with your consent.
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information in a form that does not directly identify you.
Security of Your Personal Data
MANHATTAN COMPUTER SERVICES takes reasonable technical, physical, and administrative steps to help protect your personal data in our custody or control from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone or to reuse the same user ID and password on other sites.
Third Party Websites
Except for MANHATTAN COMPUTER SERVICES’s own online activities on third-party websites and online services where we post our Policy, this Policy does not apply to, and MANHATTAN COMPUTER SERVICES is not responsible for, any other data practices of third-party websites and online services or the practices of other third parties. To learn about third-party data practices, please visit their respective privacy policies.
Social Networks and Accounts
Our Sites are general audience sites intended for corporate and governmental purchasers. Our Sites are not directed at children under the age of 13. If we obtain actual knowledge that any information we collect has been provided by a child under the age of 13, we will promptly delete that information.
Access and Change Requests
You may access, correct or delete some personal and account information maintained in your E-Account through your E-Account. To request access to, or the correction or deletion of any other information about you or content you post on our Sites, or to exercise any right to restrict or object to processing or data portability, please call +13322018239 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to decline requests unless required by applicable law.
Changes to this Policy
MANHATTAN COMPUTER SERVICES may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the "Effective Date" at the beginning of this Policy. If we make material changes to this Policy that increase our rights to use personal data we have previously collected about you, we will obtain your consent either through an email (your registered email address) or by prominent posting on our Sites.
If you wish to request information regarding the use or disclosure of your information by MANHATTAN COMPUTER SERVICES, or if you have any questions about this Policy, please send an email to email@example.com
Alternatively, inquiries may be addressed to:
MANHATTAN COMPUTER SERVICES LLC